Berikut, soal ujian akhir semester satu B. Inggris dengan kunci jawaban untuk siswa SMA/MA/MAK/SMK/Sederajat dimulai dari soal nomor 31.
The following text is for number 31 to 34.
Smoking in Restaurant
Smoking in restaurant is just not on. It must not be allowed because it is rude, harmful to others and dangerous for the smokers.
Firstly, smoking in a restaurant is impolite. The smell of the some affects all people and can turn them off their food. People pay to taste good food and not to be put off by foul smelling smoke.
Another reason smoking should not be allowed in restaurant is the harm it can do to others. Passive smoking that is breathing in smoke made by a smoker can lead to asthma attacks and even cancer.
Finally, smoking is dangerous and health risk to the smokers. Cigarettes cause heart and lung disease and people should not smoke anywhere, not just in restaurants.
Therefore, smoking in restaurants is impolite, harmful to others and a health risk to the smokers and should not be allowed in any restaurants.
31. Smoking in the restaurant must be avoided because….
a. It is harmful to others.
b. It is impolite.
c. It’s dangerous to the smokers.
d. It can cause heart and lung disease.
e. All answer are correct.
32. We have many reason to say that smoking must be avoided. The world reasons means….
b. point of view
33. Since we can find a thesis, arguments and reiteration in the text, so we can conclude that this text belongs to….
e. analytical exposition
34. What is the purpose of the text?
a. To inform the reader to the readers.
b. To persuade to the readers.
c. To describe to the readers.
d. To tell a story to the readers.
e. To argue about smoking to the readers.
35. The synonym of the word “dangerous” in the text is….,
c. health risk
36. “Pilot flies the plane twice a week”. The passive is….
a. The plane is being flew by pilot twice a week.
b. The plane is flown by pilot twice a week.
c. The plane is flew by pilot twice a week.
d. The plane is being flown by pilot twice a week.
e. The plane is fly by pilot twice a week.
37. “Math is being taught by Mr. Heri”. The active sentence is….
a. Mr. Heri teaches Math.
b. Mr. Heri taught Math.
c. Mr. Heri was teaching Math.
d. Mr. Heri is teaching Math.
e. Mr. Heri will teach Math.
38. “The electricity will be repaired by technician”. The active sentence is….
a. The technician will repairs the electricity.
b. The technician will repaired the electricity.
c. The technician will repair the electricity.
d. The technician will be repairs the electricity.
e. The technician will be repairing the electricity.
39. “The victim may be killed by the robber.”
The active is….
a. The robber may kill the victim.
b. The robber may kills the victim.
c. The robber may be kill the victim.
d. The robber may killed the victim.
e. The robber may be killed the victim.
40. “Life on the Mississippi was written by Mark Twain.” The active is….
a. Mark Twain is writing Life on the Mississippi.
b. Mark Twain writes Life on the Mississippi.
c. Mark Twain has written Life on the Mississippi.
d. Mark Twain wrote Life on the Mississippi.
e. Mark Twain written Life on the Mississippi.
Lanjut ke soal ujian akhir semester nomor 41-60 => Contoh Soal UAS/PAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas XI Semester 1 K13 Beserta Jawaban Part-5