A. Answer the questions by crossing (X) a, b, c, d, or e in front of the right answer!1. I will follow you …. You go.
2. …. I was walking on the street, the accident happened.
3. I can’t go further …. the street congestion.
b. because of
4. Rita still got the bad mark…. she learns hard.
5. The electricity will be cut down …. Jaka pays his bill.
6. She has decided to move to Portland …. there are more opportunities for employment in that city.
d. as long as
7. You can borrow my car …. you agree to be very careful with it.
e. as long as
8. They’ll have a good com harvest this year …. It rains a lot and prevents them from harvesting their crops.
9. Our neighbor is going to buy a gun …. she can protect herself from intruders who break into her apartment.
a. so that
b. due to
10. …. he can save a lot of money by taking the bus, Russ still drivers his car into the city every day.
c. So that
11. Dessert are harsh and dry …. many plants grow there.
12. Pat looked at the antique rocker, …. she couldn’t afford to buy it.
13. Constance might go to the library, …. she might stay home.
14. Sue jogs every day, …. she wants to stay in shape.
15. His shoes are worn, …. he has no socks.
16. My mother…. I went to the market for shopping.
17. Thomas was not telling the truth …. he was shouting at me.
d. in order to
18. Please come on time, …. We may miss the flight.
19. We should avoid oily food …. be healthy.
b. in order to
20. I will give you my car…. you come back before 5’o clock.
a. as long as
Lanjut ke soal berikutnya => Soal Latihan Bahasa Inggris Kelas XI Semester 2 K13 tentang Cause and Effect, Coordinative Conjuction Part-3